Skyview seeks opportunities that allow us to create value, most
notably in spaces such as Software, Telecommunications,
Technology (enabled services), Networking Solutions, Information
Systems, Transaction Processing, Logistics, and Supply Chain
Management. In cultivating our portfolio, we search for
opportunities to strengthen our presence in an existing sector or
to enter new markets with significant promise and dynamic growth
potential. Skyview's acquisition criteria may exhibit some or
all of the following characteristics:
- Geographically located in North America, South America, and/or
- Companies generating revenues ranging between $10 million to $400 million; however bottom-line profitably and/or an existing management team are not a requirement.
- Companies with an established blue-chip customer base, whose
clients depend on their products and services to efficiently run
their day-to-day operations.
- Transactions that are most often divisions, assets, or subsidiaries
of fortune 1000 corporations, no longer core to their overall business
- Opportunities with potential for consolidation through future synergistic
- Financially and/or operationally challenged
- Opportunities that may be sensitive, or time critical.
- Companies that may exhibit deteriorating employee and or customer
- Companies in change-intensive industries and/or companies in
- Companies generating recurring revenues predicated upon long-term
- Businesses with mature and established brands
- Transactions allowing Skyview a full or majority ownership stake.
< Corporate Development